General Discussion :  Wet Plate Collodion Photography Forum The fastest message board... ever.       
Wet Plate Collodion Photography Forum 
Last three collodion workshops for 2012 taught by Will Dunniway
Posted by: dunniway ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:59AM

Greetings. The wet plate collodion process master, Will Dunniway is wrapping up his 2012 season. He has listed what is left of his 2012 season with the following workshops. Many consider his workshops as the 'best' for this process for beginners and experienced in this process. There is limited space. Inquire and send your deposit soon to hold your place in his very informative sessions that will enable you to start your journey in this historic wet plate collodion process, including making and taking home collodion positives that they make during his workshop.

Summer Collodion process Workshop • Tentative
August 11-12, 2012 • Collodion Photography
Corona, California. $450

Fall Collodion process WorkshopTentative
October 6-7, 2012 • Collodion Photography
Corona, California. $450

The Will Dunniway & Friends Collodion ‘Dirty Hand’ Alabama Hills FIELD WorkshopTentative
October 18-21, 2012 • Collodion Photography in the field. $750. Includes lab fees. Food and lodging separate, at cost. i.e. VERY reasonable.
Lone Pine at the Mount Whitney Portal - Off Hyw. 395 near Bishop, CA
Lodge meeting room and cabins in Lone Pine with limited space has been rented for this group.
Ansel Adams called this place his most favorite dirt in California. I agree with him. It is too my most favorite 'dirt'.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.