Re-listing some of the items I have up for sale. I am now willing to brake up the infantry leather sets. I have also added many more items. Personal items and odds and ends including 2 original enfield bayonets, a copy of the CRRC II, plus a few more research books to come later on.
1. 1839 Cartridge Box with Box Belt - LD Haning ’39 pattern cartridge box with waxed box belt, and tins. No plates and no holes in the box or belt for plates. Never used. $175
2. U.S. Cap Pouch - LD Haning all sewn Arsenal Pouch, U.S. on front flap. Never used. $55 On Hold
3. U.S. Scabbard - LD Haning All sewn scabbard with waxed frog. This will fit a ‘42 bayonet. Never used. $75
4. U.S. Waist Belt - LD Haning waxed flesh with sewn leather keeper and U.S. belt plate. Never used. Will fit up to a 42". $40
5. 1861 Cartridge Box with Box Belt - MB&S 1861 box with JB. Sickles / St. Louis stamp on inner flap, plate, tins and LD Haning waxed box belt with plate. Used. $115
6. U.S. Waist Belt - LD Haning waxed flesh with sewn leather keeper and U.S. belt plate. Used. Will fit up to 42". $35
7. U.S. Scabbard - MB&S 2 rivet scabbard. JB Sickles / St. Louis stamp on frog. Used. $35
8. U.S. Cap Pouch - MB&S 1861 pattern cap pouch. JB Sickles / St. Louis stamp on inner flap. Has vent pick. $30
9. ‘61 Springfield - Partly defarbed ArmiSport (maker stamp removed, and stock re-oiled) Bought this in ’94. Well used but has been taken care of, and has many more years left in her. I will tell you that the bayonet for this is very cheap. $375
Uniforms / Clothing. All shirts, vests, coats will fit 44/46 nicely, and have been lightly used ( Mostly used at LH’s, no campaigner event use). No holes, rips, repairs…etc.
10. Sack Coat - W.W. & Company standard grade sack. Used maybe 4 times. In great shape. $100 Holding
11. Civilian Shirt - W.W. & Company civilian shirt. Yellow plaid material. Three button, with collar. Used but still in great shape. $65
12. Civilian Shirt - Orchard Hill shirt. Made from their olive material. Two button, band collar. Used once! $65
13. Contract Shirt - N. S***** West Point shirt. Used for one LH. $90
14. Civilian Vest - Daley made military style vest. Used, but with plenty of life in it. Brown and tan striped with 9 small eagle buttons. $30 On Hold
15. Forage Cap - N. S***** Type II. Used but barely even broke in. No cracks in the visor or chin strap. Size 7 3/8. $80
16. Hardee Hat - Dirty Billy Hardee, never been folded, or had brass attached. Light use, size 7 3/8. $95
17. Shoes - Robert Land “late war” shoes. Has brass eyelets. Used about 5 times. Clean and in great shape. Has heel plates. Size 11. $95
18. Sleeping Cap - Kathy Bradford sleeping cap. Never used. Navy wool with blue plaid cotton and blue merino wool tassel size large 22 1/2" - 24"
See link ( http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...ad.php?t=18498 It is the blue one in the pic. $35
19. Trousers - Jarnagin made federal trousers. Used a few times but still in outstanding shape. Size 42-32. $75
20. Federal Great Coat (Over Coat) - Made by Upper Mississippi Valley Mercantile. Used but you cant hardly tell it. $125
Terms of sale & Payment. To keep things organized I ask that all responses must be through PM on this site. I will only hold items for those who have committed to purchase. For those who have committed to purchase I will hold your item for 7 days. If I have not received payment within 7 days, item will be placed back up for sale. As of now I can no longer accept Paypal. I will accept USPS money orders or certified bank checks only. All items listed include shipping to the lower 48 only.