I have the following for sale:
1. Enfield 1856 Cav Carbine by James River. New, unfired. Barnett London on lock. JS Anchor on bottom of stock behind trigger guard. For shooters, it has the B. Hoyt 7 groove 1 in 56 rifling. Comes with new Cav sling from David Jarnigan, hemlock dyed (dark tan). $700.00 plus shipping.
2. Wambaugh CS single breasted frock, size 40-42. Vegetable dyed material that hasn't turned from being in the sun. Only worn to two living histories. VA State Seal buttons. Red plaid lining. $250.00 plus shipping.
3. Missouri Boot/Shoe Co Brograns. English Blucher model with correct hobnail pattern and inletted heal plates. Like new. 9 1/2 but may fit a 10 as they are a bit long for me. $135.00 plus shipping.
4. Neil Rose copy of English holster. Iron dyed, hand stitched. Fits Colt Army, Navy, and Remington. $50.00 plus shipping.
5. Dixie Leather Works CS Officers belt. Fits 34 to 36. $50.00 plus shipping.
6. Ground Cloth, unused, new. I can't recall the maker but he's on the AC approved vendor list. $30.00 plus shipping.
7. Rain Coat, Jarnigan. I believe they list it as a Talmar (sp?). Similiar to what Gen Jackson wore when wounded. Fed eagle buttons. Large size. I wear a 40-42 and it fits fine with jacket or frock. Like new. $60.00 plus shipping.
Pictures available for all of the above. Three day inspection period. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org