I was hoping to trade these, but oh well...
1. Bark Jean frock coat with yellow and blue lining in the body, and osnaburg in the sleeves. It is completely hand top stitched, not sure if there is any machine sewing under there. The chest is hand quilted, and it is completely lined in the skirt with the yellow and blue material. It has fully functional pockets with both yellow and blue and osnaburg lining. It currently has eagle buttons. It is a size 46 longish (I am 6'2 and it is the perfect length). In new condition. $200
2. Size 38x28 (with an inch or two to be let out) trousers, in sumac jean. These are hand-topstiched, and are in the "Richmond Depot-civilian" pattern. $70
3. Commutation jacket, six eage button front, completely lined in osnaburg, made of Ben Tart's sumac wool twill material. Completely topstitched except for the inner pocket in the jacket. Size 44-46, $120
4. Dirty Billy Federal Kepi, size 7 1/4, $60
5. Militia kepi, size 7 1/4, Sutler Row $20
6. Militia shell, size 42-44, Sutler Row, homemade $50
My e-mail is: email@example.com
I only accept Postal Money Orders and PayPal.
I am still looking to trade for any kind of shell jacket size 44, a frock size 44, trousers size 40-42 x 30+, and a federal cap (be it forage or kepi) size 7 3/4, or a slouch in 7 3/4.