I would like to invite you to visit my Announcements page to see what items I have in the works for my instock page.
The runs currently in the works are:
- civilian ready made pants
- overshirts (several styles)
- billet belts (enamelled, iron dyed and treated with tallow, codliver oil and beeswax, or simply treated with tallow, codliver oil, and beeswax) several styles are going to be reproduced
- several civilian pattern holsters (one of the holsters being reproduced is a copy of a buckle closure holster that took the long walk with Scott and still houses the original Walker Colt.....made of enamelled leather.)
- Quilted Brimmed hats
- leather covered glass flask civilian canteens
- civilian shot belt/bags (copied off of an original shot bag/belt that was to be worn bandolier style and had seperate compartments for shot and powder..appropriate for civilians and military alike )
- A.G. Ross contract British cartridge box (this box varies greatly from the universally known S. Isaac Campbell contract cartridge box....different ears, the buff closure tab is sewn through the front flap...not tunnel stitched to the flap. Correct finials and buff leather used in the construction of the box)
Please make sure to bookmark my instock and announcement pages.
Thank you for your interest!