Thread: CSA in OK?

Broken Arrow, OK

Default CSA in OK?

Just wondering if there are any CSA units in Oklahoma. Thanks.
    Who could not conquer with such troops as these?
    Gen. Thomas J. Jackson

Miami, OK

Default Look here

I live in Miami, Oklahoma. Was Captain of 4th Missouri, now Major of the 1st Missouri Battalion. We have a few fellers from OK & KS as well as the boys from Missouri. Check our website at We are part of the TransMississippi Brigade. Another Battalion in our Brigade is the 1st Arkansas. They have units based out of Oklahoma & Arkansas. Good bunch, good leaders. Their website is If you have any questions feel free to email me at
    Sam Looney
    1st Missouri Battalion, CSA

Default Oklahoma CSA

Where are you in Oklahoma?

We have members in Oklahoma we will be forming B Company in Oklahoma, If you would like to be a part of a Texas Unit.

I work just over the Oklahoma line in Texas, In Paris, our unit is the 18th Texas Infantry Vols. We have a room for many different personas, please check us out at and you will find out more information. of course please feel free to contact us at

The Major was also correct about the 1st Arkansas, they are a bunch of nice guys, never heard anything bad about them. Col. Sanders, (yes there is really one) is a great guy, from everthing I have been told. So which ever way you wish to go, we just look forward to seeing you out there.

Hold The Line