Thread: File Download

Default File Download

Provost,

I don't know if anyone else has reported this directly, but during the past two days the forum has a pop up about downloading a suspicious file. This also causes the antivirus software to start buzzing. From the thread on the AC Forum, I'm guessing this isn't an isolated problem.

Thanks.
    Roger "Rog" Johns

...you end up with Outpost 2007, which featured one handed mounted cav carbine firing whilst on the move...a CSA cav charge against an inf company that resulted in some captured feds (and we didn't even get to eat the presumably shredded horses)...company's manuevering as seperate battalions...a waste of ammo powder burning night fight. - RJ

I haven't seen any evidence of this here. Does it still happen?

Provost
    Provost
    Head History Nerd Wrangler
    Be sure to view the New Users forum, especially The Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Provost
    I haven't seen any evidence of this here. Does it still happen?

Provost
    It only happened when the site was down.
    I haven't get it since.
    Aaron Bolis
    1st CO. Richmond Howitzers

It started happening again today, but only with the main forum. If I enter from a link from another forum directly to a thread, then there is no problem. The AC Forum has had a thread about this download-a-file mess for about a week. It comes and goes. Thanks.
    Roger "Rog" Johns

...you end up with Outpost 2007, which featured one handed mounted cav carbine firing whilst on the move...a CSA cav charge against an inf company that resulted in some captured feds (and we didn't even get to eat the presumably shredded horses)...company's manuevering as seperate battalions...a waste of ammo powder burning night fight. - RJ