Weeding out the books again and offering these for sale. Price includes shipping.
1. Proceedings of the sixty-ninth Annual Encampment of the Grand Army of the Republic. Santa Barbara CA, May 10-16, 1936 - 101 pp, hundreds of veterans names, live and dead at that time. $75
2. The Patriots by Cyrus Townsend Brady, published 1908. $40
3. Deeds of Daring by both Blue and Gray by D M Kelsdy, 1883 original. $75
4. Campfire Sketches and Battlefield Echoes of 61-65 By King and Derby, published 1887. $75
5. Life of Gen N B Forrest by John A Wyeth, I believe this is the 1908 edition. $75
6. The Drummer Boy by J T Trowbridge, 1863? I am not sure. $12
7. Following the flag by Charles Coffin - 2 copies, one blue cover and one tan cover - this was copyrighted 1886 with a second print 1892. I don't know which printing these are. $12 each
If anyone wants a further description of a book, let me know.