Here are some items up for grabs. Some are relisted and others are new. Hope you find something you like.
1. Jarnigan US infy trimmed shell jacket. Size 40 reg and almost new $60
2. Sutler row shirt. sz L (42-44) Striped with collar, mint condition $15 ON HOLD
3. carbine cartridge box, sutler row, good condition $20
4. Sutler Row white cotton trousers, sz 40. unfinished hem. good condition $20 ON HOLD
5. Blue plaid ball gown with black satin trim and glass beads sz 12 $85
6. Floral and stripe fan front bodice dress. sz 10 $65
7. Linen herringbone trousers. sutler row. all buttons are there and are in good shape. There is sign of wear, but nothing too bad. 36 x 30 $25
8. Jarnigan US M. 1839 forage cap (Mex War or Wheel cap). size 7 3/8. Like new $40
9. Mex. War tin canteen. Complete with cork and strap. Has a light petina on the outside, but the inside it good. $35
10. 5 yds Sky Blue wool. This is some 18-20 oz stuf I bought from the Discriminating General in Canada. The lot for $60.
Prices do not include shipping. Photos are available upon request. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org