Thread: North-West Ohio and Looking

Default North-West Ohio and Looking

father son combo looking for a good unit. Reb/Union dont care anymore. Please help me find one.

Depending on what you are looking for in terms of either Mainstream, or Progressive Check out the 1st Ohio Cavalry, we are mainstream

www.1stovc.com

YOS
    1st Lt. Steve Hendricks
    1st Ohio Volunteer Cavalry Company A

The 51st O.V.I. Co. B is always looking for "fresh fish". We're based in Tusarawas County, but have members from all over the state. Check us out.

http://www.51stovi.com/index.htm
    Last edited by Sgt_Pepper; 05-24-2007 at 09:30 PM.
    Anthony Salem
    Private
    51st Ohio Volunteer Infantry
    Co. B
    http://www.51stovi.com/index.htm

Thumbs up Check out the OVCWA! (Ohio Valley Civil War Assoc.)

We have a great selection of units to chose from, we portray the 35th OVI, the 19th U.S. color guard which has been seen on Monday night football, the 1st Ohio battery C light artillery (with a full scale model 1841 6pdr) and Birge's western sharpshooters, We also have one of the most amazing signal corps units you have ever seen! You will learn more and enjoy more with this unit than you can imagine, we are mostly based out of the Eaton Ohio, and Indianapolis area but we have members as far away as Michigan and Texas.

With a group like this you can do as much or as little as you would like. We also have the ladies auxiliary for the ladies who want to participate. If interested you can send me an e-mail Rick35ovi@yahoo.com or p.m. me here for the details. Our website is currently being updated and moved so that would be the best way to contact us.
    Last edited by Sgt_Pepper; 05-24-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    Cpl. Rick Spencer
    www.ovcwa.com
    www.civilwarsignal.org
    Birges Western Sharpshooters/66th illinios
    Lebanon, Ohio.

Just over the border in Erie, PA, we do an Iron Brigade impression and attend events in Ohio.
    Rob Weaver
    Pine River Boys, Co I, 7th Wisconsin
    "We're... Christians, what read the Bible and foller what it says about lovin' your enemies and carin' for them what despitefully use you -- that is, after you've downed 'em good and hard."
    -Si Klegg and His Pard Shorty

its a wee bit of a strech, but there is a unit basedf out of the cleveland area, new and upcoming. 5th Independent Company of Ohio sharpshooters. if you need more info on it feel free to email me at: irishthunder1916@yahoo.com. Check out our website to.
    www.geocities.com/fifth_ind_oss/home

thanks and have a good one.

Pvt. Scott Varga
    5th Ind. O.S.S.