I have the following additional items for sale:
9. Federal Canton Flannel Drawers. They're 100% handsewn, made from County Cloth pattern and materials. I think the pattern on these runs a little small, they're probably around a 30 in. waist. Never worn in the field, only tried on for size and carried in the knapsack for living histories. $40.
10. 1851 Domet Flannel Shirt. 100% handsewn, used but not abused. It's shrunk to slightly smaller than the issue size, I think it would still fit up to a 16 1/2 neck. $85.
11. Civilian Shirt. Purchased from Kevin Hershberger. Mostly handsewn & partially lined in the shoulders (handswen buttonholes, felled seams, handsewn topstitching, etc). Would easily fit a 17 in. neck. Like new condition. $75.
12. Confederate Issue Shirt. Made from a County Cloth Hollyday Pattern, from FHW Osnaburg. 100% Handsewn. Should fit a 16 1/2 neck. Placket came out a little off center. Unused, only carried in the knapsack. $85.
13. Missouri Boot and Shoe Waxed Leather Waistbelt (no belt plate) (40 1/2 in. long) and Waxed Cartridge Box Sling (with breast plate) (68 1/2 in. long). Used, but very good condition. $35.
14. Trans Mississippi Depot M1861 Springfield Musket Sling. Virtually Unused. $30.
15. Cedar Creek M1855 bayonet Scabbard - early pattern without rivets. Used once. $25.
16. Old (ca. 1995) Jarnigan Federal Cartridge Box. March 1864 Pattern. Well Used, but still in very good shape. Includes Box Plate and Tins. $40.
17. Jarnigan painted cloth CS Catridge Box Sling. Shortened to the regulation length. Used, but still has plenty of life. $20.
18. Jarnigan leather CS canteen sling. Still in very good shape. $15.
19. CS Roller Buckle Belt. Very good condition. Well made by an unknown maker. Should fit a 36 in. waist. $30.
20. North Carolina CS Roller Buckle Belt made by Paul Braynard. Like New. Should easily fit a 38 in. waist. $40.
21. Size 38 Columbus Depot Jacket. Purchased from regimental quartermaster. Missing a couple buttons. All buttonholes and top stitiching redone by hand. Used, but in very good condition. $100.
Pictures will be provided below. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. I'll pay shipping.