Thread: Looking for Northeast Ohio Units

Default Looking for Northeast Ohio Units

I've decided to give reenacting another swing, what with my newly acquired Union kit which at least meets most mainstream levels of accuracy and isn't too small\delicate for field use. I'm interested right now mainly in an event or mini-event I could join in on in the Cleveland area... alas I still don't really drive so it either have to be close by or I would have to get a driver. Complicating things further, my new job at the Soldiers & Sailors Monument means I am busy on weekends for the most part... though given the subject matter I might be able to negotiate some days off.

I was in contact with Jake from the 41st OVI a few years back, but I do not recall what we said to one another it's been so long. I tried to contact the 8th OVI a while back as well and I don't believe I got an answer from them.

Welcome back! Sent you a pm.
    Rob Weaver
    Pine River Boys, Co I, 7th Wisconsin
    "We're... Christians, what read the Bible and foller what it says about lovin' your enemies and carin' for them what despitefully use you -- that is, after you've downed 'em good and hard."
    -Si Klegg and His Pard Shorty

Here's their Facebook page address: https://www.facebook.com/41stOhioVolunteerInfantry/

That should get you back in touch with them.
    Bernard Biederman
    30th OVI
    Co. B

There's an event in Painesville over Memorial Day weekend. Lake County History Center.
    Chris Bartone