I have the following items left that need to go. Reasonable offers may be considered. Email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to reserve. Buyer to pay exact shipping to address.
1. Sutler Row variety CS shell jacket. Modeled after the Mystery jacket, this jacket is a size for, lined in muslin and has brass blcok I's. The body is made of a cotton-wool blend. It's a little dirty but has seen little field use.
2. Sutler Row variety Federla trousers. About a size 32x32. Several buttons have been replaced. Dirty and have seen heavy filed use. Crotch worn through but patched very well with new kersey. Strangely, though these are not from a high end maker, the buttonholes are hand worked quite well, the fly is tacked properly, and their are cuff splits, all features not common to Sutler row trousers. $30.00 OBO
3. CS Homemade style haversack. Made of heavy paisley and lined in taupe cotton. It lacks a button to close it but other than that you could consider it new. $25.00
4. 2 High End tin cups. Not your sutler row cup, but the real McCoy. Both are clean inside with no rust or the like. One has seen use in the fire. Both have properly formed bottoms and handles. $10.00 each.
5. Federal Cap Pouch. (left most cap pouch in photo) Better than average cap pouch that has not seen a day in the field. $12.00
6. Federal Smoothside canteen. Lacks cover, fair amount of exterior rust, missing one sling loop dent in one side. Jack chain has been replaced by cotton cord. $15.00
7. Sutler Row Brogans (Left most pair in photo) Size 10.5, have not seen much use at all. $50.00
8. Tom Mattimore federal Bootees. About a size 9.5 These shoes are first rate. They have been worn once and just dont quite fit me. Only thing to detract from them is one of the eyelets had pulled loose so an additional piece of leather has been sewn to that side. $90.00
$5.00 or Free items: Take any of these for 5 bucks, or Ill throw them in for nothing with the purchase of any other item over $30.00
* Service stripes. Blue backed in red
* Service stripes. Blue
* Federal Belt. No buckle or keeper but a top shelf belt
* Sutler row cap pouch. Right most in photo.
* Sutler row Sgt. Chevorns (not pictured)