Thread: stuff for sale

Default stuff for sale

A bunch of high quality miscellaneous items. All prices include shipping. PM or email Craig.E.Schneider@gmail.com if interested.

-an old Neill Rose or Brad Malone painted cloth Confederate cap pouch with lead finial. Great shape. $55

-Nick Sekela Anti Sun-Stroke Cushion. Never used. $15

-Nick Sekela Goodyear Army Shaving Mirror. $30 SOLD

-17th S.C. haversack, made by myself. Based on the original that was sold at the Horse Soldier awhile back. $20.

-Henry Neal haversack, made by myself. Copied from the original ca. 1863 ANV haversack down to the asymmetric flap and twisted strap. $35.

-“Excelsior Accommodation Military Portfolio” with contents. Includes everything listed on the cover except the calendar, made by a number of vendors including Glenn Rowe, Pat McDermott, Sullivan Press, etc. You get the reproduction portfolio, 30 pieces of stationery of several types, 30 envelopes of several types, a piece of blotting paper, a notebook, a pencil, a pen holder, and 3 Gillott 303 pens. $35

-1858 leather bound pocket bible. Has an inscription from York, Pennsylvania and the embossing from the “Book, Stationery, and Drug Store” it was purchased from. Measures 5” x 3.5” x 1.5”. $35

-original band spring and tumbler punch. $30
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CSchneider; 08-11-2014 at 12:52 PM.

More photos:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remaining items:

-an old Neill Rose or Brad Malone painted cloth Confederate cap pouch with lead finial. Great shape. $55

-17th S.C. haversack, made by myself. Based on the original that was sold at the Horse Soldier awhile back. $20.

-Henry Neal haversack, made by myself. Copied from the original ca. 1863 ANV haversack down to the asymmetric flap and twisted strap. $35.

Default Excelsior Accommodation Military Portfolio

Sir,

I wish to purchase the Excelsior Accommodation Military Portfolio. I had also messages you on the AC SITE

Please advise,

Tom Clegg
    DES Moines, Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by CSchneider View Post
    A bunch of high quality miscellaneous items. All prices include shipping. PM or email Craig.E.Schneider@gmail.com if interested.

-Nick Sekela Goodyear Army Shaving Mirror. $30 SOLD

-“Excelsior Accommodation Military Portfolio” with contents. Includes everything listed on the cover except the calendar, made by a number of vendors including Glenn Rowe, Pat McDermott, Sullivan Press, etc. You get the reproduction portfolio, 30 pieces of stationery of several types, 30 envelopes of several types, a piece of blotting paper, a notebook, a pencil, a pen holder, and 3 Gillott 303 pens. $35

-1858 leather bound pocket bible. Has an inscription from York, Pennsylvania and the embossing from the “Book, Stationery, and Drug Store” it was purchased from. Measures 5” x 3.5” x 1.5”. $35

Prices reduced on remaining items:

-an old Neill Rose or Brad Malone painted cloth Confederate cap pouch with lead finial. Great shape. $50

-17th S.C. haversack, made by myself. Based on the original that was sold at the Horse Soldier awhile back. $15.

-Henry Neal haversack, made by myself. Copied from the original ca. 1863 ANV haversack down to the asymmetric flap and twisted strap. $30.

-small master ink bottle with reproduction label. $15

-umbrella ink bottle with reproduction label by Pat McDermott. $15

-rosewood travelling inkwell. Spring works great, still seals well. $35