Greetings,

I just went thru our CW closet only to find that I have a bunch of things that no longer fit my boys and apparently have not for awhile.
I have compiled a list and done measurements the best I can. The majority of these uniform items are from age 7-13. Although some of the
younger age outfits are military in nature he loved to play army with his pards at events and was quite the show stopper. The most recent
item and the best piece of this collection is the Stephanie Waldron Federal Musician Frock. This thing is amazing, top quality, fine details
and still in excellent condition. Prices are fair and I would love to sell items grouped up so not to have to ship a thousand packages so make me a reasonable
offer if you are buying an armload of items. Any questions, let me know.
Thank you for looking!

1. Brogans w/ heal plates [heal to toe 10" outside/ 8 " inside/ 4" wide $25]
2.Waldrons Musician Frock Coat [Shoulder to skirt 34" /armpit to sleeve 17" /Width belly bottom button 15" / Widest part of the chest (flat) 18" $85
3. Size 6 boys faux brogan $5
4. Berdans Sharp Shooter Sack Coat [shoulder to skirt 23" /armpit to sleeve 13" /width buttoned (flat) 18" $25
5. Boys Union Trousers (raw hem) Crotch to hem 24" /Waist band to hem 34" / hip to hip laying flat 18" $20
6.Federal Sack coat, nice wool unlined (sleeves let out need to hem up again) [shoulder to skirt 20" / armpit to sleeve 13" / Width buttoned flat 20" $25
7.Federal Vest [ Top of collar to skirt 16" / width flat 14" $10
8.Federal Trousers like new [crotch to hem 21" / waist band to hem 31 1/2 " / width buttoned flat 14" $35
9.Dark Blue wool trousers [ crotch to hem 19"/ Waist band to hem 32"/ width buttoned flat 13 1/2" $25
10.Homespun shirt [shoulder to skirt 18"/ armpit to sleeve 12"/ width chest flat 15" $5

all items plus shipping.

Pictures can be seen at my photobucket account.
http://s951.photobucket.com/user/tot...?sort=3&page=1