1. Offered for sale is an excellent acid etched blade, proper grip, hilt and basket with appropriate flourishes. Scabbard is mostly bright, brass rings and bolsters, brass throat, brass drag, metal body of scabbard has some discoloration (rust) from horsesweat, no dents or dings. This is not a nuts and bolts, Paki clunker. This product came from "Big Mick" one of the best repro sword dealers available. Priced to move at $145 shipped. The only reason I am selling this is wife said some of these have to go. pictures available Monday. Paypal preferred.
2. Also still have a great CS jeans wool frock coat, at least Gala Rock quality not sure maker but excellent worksmanshipbut took it on trade. Size is approximately 50. Alabama buttons, tail pockets, functional cuffs, black wool cuffs and collar great hand stitching. Pics available. PRICE SHIPPED IS $180. Paypal preferred.
3. One U.S. foot trousers waist approximately 42, length 33 sutler row quality almost new condition the kid that had these never went to the field. PRICE SHIPPED IS $50.00 Paypal preferred.
4. One U.S. infantry frock coat approximately 46 long (marked 44) functional cuffs, almost new condition, as above, never seen the field. Would make a great addition to some unit's loaner box and priced to move at $65.00 Paypal preferred.
5. One infantry cartridge box caliber .69 with U.S. box plate not sure of manufacture but better than sutler row, used very little, original finish, with tins, a very nice box at a good price, PRICE SHIPPED IS $55.00