Thread: Shirts FS

Default Shirts FS

I have enough shirts at the moment, and have not worn these recently and/ or ever. I have no use for these items; and as such, they are good to go.
    I usually wear a 40R.

1) Bottom shirt made of canton flannel. Probably fit 42+. Brand new, only worn to try on; it is too big for me and as such, I have no use for it.
    Lots of hand work through out. Don't remember what I paid, but it was definitely more than I am asking and without the wait. Comfy and warm!!! Asking $65 (S/H included).
    2) Civilian shirt from Sutler of Fort Scott. I bought it used off the forums. Technically, I'm not sure this has ever been worn in the field. Mostly machine
    sewn with hand-worked button holes. Black and tan check with red trim. A pretty cool looking garment actually. Will fit 38-40R. Great starter shirt, or something for the kiddos! I paid $45, asking $30 (S/H included).

Prices include shipping via USPS priority shipping.
    Pics can be had upon request via email at:
    harlasc@hendrix.edu

Sean Harla

Sean, I sent you an email but maybe it didn't get through? Send me an email if you're still interested in selling the civilian shirt. - Joe Bordonaro

SoFS shirt on hold.
    Bottom shirt still up for grabs.

Regards,
    Sean Harla