Thread: New handsewn battleshirt and CS/Civilian trousers (relisted)

Default New handsewn battleshirt and CS/Civilian trousers (relisted)

Paypal at Ross4thUSInfy@aol.com. Questions or "I'll take it" via PM or email Ind18th@aol.com for quickest response. Here's what I have this week:

1. Fully handsewn battleshirt, size 48-50, brand new ready to wear $115 shipped. This is a square pattern shirt based on the Jesse James image in his guerilla/battleshirt. It is constructed of an awesome checked linen, trimmed in cotton twill tape with orginal buttons. As with all of my shirts, this features tight contruction, fully felled seams, and reinforced vents at the cuff and body. This is the last of this linen stash and makes for a wonderful wearing overshirt or battleshirtSOLD

2. Relisted CS/Civilian trousers, size 42 x 34, $130 shipped. These were on hold on two different occasions and fell through with both, so these need to go. Constructed of a good medium weight window pane plaid cotton and linen waist curtain and fly lining with bone buttons and back belt. These are fully handsewn, brand new and unworn, and made by me from a pattern based on an documented pair of original trousers. Mule ear pockets, bar tacks on the pocket and rear vent stress points, and all the fine sewing of my usual work. These are priced to sell and reduced from my original posting.

shirt.jpgshirt2.jpgtrousers4.jpgtrousers2.jpgtrouser1.jpg
    Last edited by FloridaHoosier; 10-27-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012

One and only bump to the top for these trousers.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center

Would also consider trades for firing or non-functioning but intact pocket pistol, quality Fed double bag knapsack, or English CS accoutrements
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center