Thread: Federal Issue Shirt, Hand sewn, domet flannel, $ 125 shipped.

Default Federal Issue Shirt, Hand sewn, domet flannel, $ 125 shipped.

Friends,
    For sale is a brand-new HANDSEWN domet flannel issue shirt. It was made in issue size, meaning that it is basically "one size fits all" (chest measures 48 inches). Domet flannel shirts were the standard issue to Union soldiers throughout the Civil War. They were made to last a long time, so they're very durable. Also, unlike cotton shirts, they wick sweat away from your skin and so will keep you cooler on a hot day than a cotton shirt will once the cotton shirt is saturated with sweat, which takes about five minutes on a warm day when worn under a wool coat A domet flannel issue shirt also makes a great overshirt on a cold day. This shirt was made by an expert seamstress who researched the specs for this garment. You won't be able to get a better issue shirt, or one more authentically made. The asking price is $ 125, shipping included, which for a garment of this quality is a low price. If interested, please contact me at: beatlefans1@verizon.net
    - Joe Bordonaro
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moderators, I was wondering why this ad was moved to the classified ads for civilian reenactors? A Federal issue shirt is as military as it gets
    - Joe Bordonaro

Joe,

My bet is that you put it there. I'm the only one who waltzes ads around, and I've been at Fort Sanders since last Wednesday .

Me, dreading the 300 messages in the 'contact the moderators' email box,
    Mrs. Lawson
    Weaver, Spinster, Strong Fast Dyes
    Knitted Goods and yarns available thlawson@bellsouth.net

Moderator, When I remember. We got Rules here!

Did your sales post disappear? Try again. But read the rules first.
    Here they are: http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...Classified-Ads

Mrs. Lawson,
    No doubt it was my mistake. Thanks for correcting it, and thanks for all that you do here
    - Joe Bordonaro

Friends,
    The shirt is sold. Thank you for your interest.
    - Joe