Thread: WTS: Haversack & boiler, Contractor/Civ Shirrt and Fed sack coat

Default WTS: Haversack & boiler, Contractor/Civ Shirrt and Fed sack coat

I am selling the following items - take all items this weekend at Chickamauga for $260, or $280 shipped to you. Will entertain reasonable offers, but the prices are set about as low as I can go.

1). Used Federal Issue Haversack, unknown maker but higher-end mainstream at the least; it looks to have been correctly painted, has the proper roller buckle and buttons inside, but it is missing the pocket. It has been stitched to ride higher on the wearer. Will include a used tin cup/boiler with handle, some used cutlery (in need of a good cleaning), and a candle and some twine to top off the haversack stuffers for $45 shipped to you or $40 if you pick it up this weekend at Chickamauga.

2). New Contractor Made Federal Issue Shirt, will fit a 40-42 best but has room for a 44 if the wearer's shoulders aren't extra broad. The shirt is entirely hand sewn and made from a nice red wool. It has paper-back tin buttons and reinforced shoulders. This could also work for a Civ shirt. This is a great shirt, but unfortunately too small for me and I need funds to get a new one this weekend! Asking $90 shipped or $80 if you pick it up this weekend.

3). I am also still selling a brand new size 46 Fed Fatigue Blouse made by Chris Daley. It would fit either a 44 or 46 well. It has green flannel lining, hand sewn button holes, and is an all around well-made coat. I would let this go for $150 (was asking $175 shipped, which it costs with Pp fees and shipping if bought directly from Daley) if someone wanted to pick it up this weekend.

Photos: http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/us...?sort=3&page=1

PM if interested. PayPal preferred (buyer pays fees) or cash if you want me to bring it along this weekend.
    Thanks for looking,
    Brandon

SDC10372.jpgSDC10374.jpgSDC10373.jpgSDC10377.jpgSDC10378.jpg
    Last edited by FenianRecruiter; 09-19-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Default More Photos

see photos of the shirt here, shirt is DARKER than it appears in the photos:
    http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/us...for%20sale
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FenianRecruiter; 09-19-2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: photos

Jacket and Haversack sold pending funds

Both items still for sale