Thread: 1859 Sharps Cavalry Carbine by Pedersoli For Sale

Default 1859 Sharps Cavalry Carbine by Pedersoli For Sale

I have an 1859 Sharps Cavalry Carbine by Davide Pedersoli (Italy) for sale. Original owner, overall excellent condition, solid and tight. Nothing loose or broken, clean bright bore, really nice walnut forearm and stock with patch box. High Grade manufacture quality----miles beyond the Armisport and IAB manufactures. Has some wear to the bluing on the barrel. Case-hardened action, lock, all near pristine. Wood shows some use, but only minor wear, no scratches or dents, or chips. The new price on this Carbine is between $1300---$1100.00, as I have seen. Please email direct if you are interested and I can send lots of pictures.
    chrishaynes_1969@yahoo.com I am asking $975.00 and I will pay UPS shipping to you in the lower forty-eight. This is a nice one and suitable for live fire or reenacting. Please email any questions and feel free to make an offer.
    Thanks

Default Sharps Carbine price Lowered

Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    I have an 1859 Sharps Cavalry Carbine by Davide Pedersoli (Italy) for sale. Original owner, overall excellent condition, solid and tight. Nothing loose or broken, clean bright bore, really nice walnut forearm and stock with patch box. High Grade manufacture quality----miles beyond the Armisport and IAB manufactures. Has some wear to the bluing on the barrel. Case-hardened action, lock, all near pristine. Wood shows some use, but only minor wear, no scratches or dents, or chips. The new price on this Carbine is between $1300---$1100.00, as I have seen. Please email direct if you are interested and I can send lots of pictures.
    chrishaynes_1969@yahoo.com I am asking $975.00 and I will pay UPS shipping to you in the lower forty-eight. This is a nice one and suitable for live fire or reenacting. Please email any questions and feel free to make an offer.
    Thanks
    ...OK, so it looks like my price was from another planet. I still have the Carbine and would like to move it. I will take $775 and I will cover shipping. Email to chrishaynes_1969@yahoo.com

Default Sharps Carbine Price Lowered again.

Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    ...OK, so it looks like my price was from another planet. I still have the Carbine and would like to move it. I will take $775 and I will cover shipping. Email to chrishaynes_1969@yahoo.com

I am dropping the price again down to $650.00 Any Takers? Any Offers???
    chrishaynes_1969@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Chris

North East Alabama, between Birmingham and Atlanta

Sir:
    PM sent.
    ProfessorK

Would like to give Chris Haynes a shout out for an excellent transaction!! Sharps was just as described and everything went smooth with the purchase!
    142nd PVI - Dull, Samuel Sgt Maj, Daniel 1st Lt, Romanus Sgt, Walter Pvt, George Pvt
    6th PA Heavy Artillery, Dull, Uriah Pvt, Jacob Pvt, William Pvt