Thread: FS: buttons, insignia, oiler

Default FS: buttons, insignia, oiler

All prices include shipping. PM or email Craig.E.Schneider@gmail.com if interested.

1.) 11 Script I buttons with "Superior Quality" backmarks. These are the nice ones with the highly detailed, well struck face. $25. HOLD

2.) 10 Tait-style medium size Lined Roman I buttons. These are old and hard to find and would be perfect for a Tait or Richmond jacket. $35.

3.) 11 cast brass domed flower buttons, 1/2". Bought from Richmond Depot (http://www.kabar44.com/supplyButtonCivilian.htm). I believe this are copied from the buttons on the Kent, Paine, & Co. jacket $30.

4.) 9 original matching Goodyear ball buttons with metal shank, 5/8". $20.

5.) NJ Sekela infantry 2nd Lieutenant shoulder boards. Brand new and never sewn onto a uniform. $30.

6.) BJ Zirkle "subdued" captain's bars, set of 4. These were sewn onto a coat and worn to one event. $20.

7.) P1860 zinc Enfield oil bottle from O'Dea & Co. Never used. $25. HOLD

-Craig Schneider
    Last edited by CSchneider; 08-26-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Remaining:

3.) 11 cast brass domed flower buttons, 1/2". Bought from Richmond Depot (http://www.kabar44.com/supplyButtonCivilian.htm). I believe this are copied from the buttons on the Kent, Paine, & Co. jacket $30.

5.) NJ Sekela infantry 2nd Lieutenant shoulder boards. Brand new and never sewn onto a uniform. $30.

6.) BJ Zirkle "subdued" captain's bars, set of 4. These were sewn onto a coat and worn to one event. $20.

All that's left:

Everything has been sold.