Thread: Federal Youth Items For Sale

Post Federal Youth Items For Sale

A few items for sale that will fit a younger reenactor. If you have a boy you are trying to equip, I know how hard it can be to keep them outfitted.

Items are in great shape. Price DO NOT include shipping. I will calculate shipping based upon your location. Please email me at bigbirdd03@yahoo.com for swiftest response and to secure items. Want all of them? Make me an offer.

Thanks,

Ivan Ingraham

1) Mainstream sky blue Federal trousers. Size 28-30 waist and are about a 28 length, those then have about 4 inches of seam allowance that can be let out. Clean with no tears or stains. Tin buttons. $50

2) Federal issue shirt. This is a tan CJ Daley shirt that was put in the dryer and shrank up considerably. Will fit about a 14 1/2 neck and 30-31 sleeve. Short in the body, it still will tuck into the trousers. Tin buttons with some slight fading to the cloth overall, but still solid. $25

3) Wool socks. These are small, I am not sure of the size, but they are nice wool socks and a smaller boy would get some use out of them. Unknown maker, so $5.

Bump. Items still available. Taking offers, please.

Daley shirt sold. Trousers available with socks included for $50 shipped. If let out, the trousers will fit a 30 waist and 30 length.

Thanks,

Ivan Ingraham

All items sold.