Thread: FS: muskets, lots of high quality gear PART 2

Default FS: muskets, lots of high quality gear PART 2

All prices include shipping. PM or email Craig.E.Schneider@gmail.com if you’re interested, need additional photos, measurements, etc. Some other stuff not listed here in detail is available as well. All sales final.

Clothing

-Confederate double breasted officer frock copied from the Storey frock at the MOC. Made from a custom-drafted Devere pattern and constructed exactly as per the original. Coat is padded and quilted throughout the body, including the sleeves. Made from a fine Mickey Black jeans, though, so it isn’t too heavy. Should fit somebody around a size 38 chest and 30-32 waist. $300.

-White cotton duck trousers. Used and dirty. 34” x 28”. Includes watch pocket, internal reinforcements, etc., and constructed as per original. Made by myself. $65.

-NJ Sekela blue wool Federal contract shirt / “West Point Museum Shirt.” Measures 24” from armpit to armpit. Worn once. $95.

-NJ Sekela white pleated front dress shirt. Measures 23” from armpit to armpit. Used and could use a good cleaning, but no pulls, tears, or significant stains. $75.

-Red wool overshirt. Measures 22” from armpit to armpit. Used a couple times. $45.

Equipment

-Sam Doolin wooden Garner canteen. Copied from a repaired example with a Federal canteen spout tacked on. Includes a cotton sling with an original roller buckle I copied from an example found on another Garner canteen. Always kept water in it and in great shape. $110.

-Cincinnati canteen with rolled tin spout made by George MacGillis. I finished to match an original Winchell, Marsh, & Co. canteen by adding a short stopper with square nut, very heavy blue jeans cover, and thin cotton sling with brown machine stitching and proper manufacturer, contract date, and inspector stamps. I’ll also throw in an extra sling marked as per one of W. M. & Co.’s earlier contracts. Used once. $65.

-Pattern 1861 H.A. Dingee .58 cartridge box made by Tim Welch of L.D. Haning & Co. Includes bridle leather sling, tins, and plates. Used a handful of times but still in great shape. $125.

-Pattern 1839 H.A. Dingee .69 cartridge box made by Tim Welch of L.D. Haning & Co. Has tins, no sling or plates. Used a couple times. $95.

-Complete set of militia webbing bought from Richmond Depot and I believe made by Nick Duvall. Includes scabbard and baldric with plate, belt with plate, and cartridge box sling. I’ll also toss in a length of the same webbing in case you need a longer belt or something. Used and dirty. $125.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Additional photos:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Caig, I sent you a PM on the Doolin canteen. Thanks.

CL Webster

Remaining items not currently sold or on hold:

Clothing

-Confederate double breasted officer frock copied from the Storey frock at the MOC. Made from a custom-drafted Devere pattern and constructed exactly as per the original. Coat is padded and quilted throughout the body, including the sleeves. Made from a fine Mickey Black jeans, though, so it isn’t too heavy. Should fit somebody around a size 38 chest and 30-32 waist. $300.

-White cotton duck trousers. Used and dirty. 34” x 28”. Includes watch pocket, internal reinforcements, etc., and constructed as per original. Made by myself. $65.

-NJ Sekela blue wool Federal contract shirt / “West Point Museum Shirt.” Measures 24” from armpit to armpit. Worn once. $95.

-NJ Sekela white pleated front dress shirt. Measures 23” from armpit to armpit. Used and could use a good cleaning, but no pulls, tears, or significant stains. $75.

-Red wool overshirt. Measures 22” from armpit to armpit. Used a couple times. $45.

Equipment

-Pattern 1839 H.A. Dingee .69 cartridge box made by Tim Welch of L.D. Haning & Co. Has tins, no sling or plates. Used a couple times. $95.

-Complete set of militia webbing bought from Richmond Depot and I believe made by Nick Duvall. Includes scabbard and baldric with plate, belt with plate, and cartridge box sling. I’ll also toss in a length of the same webbing in case you need a longer belt or something. Used and dirty. $125.
    Last edited by CSchneider; 08-09-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quick update on the remaining items:

Clothing

Equipment

-Federal 7-rivet bayonet scabbard made by Chris Schrieber. Well used and the frog is badly cracking. Still has life in it, though. $35.

-Blackened white buff Federal belt, leather keeper, puppy paw buckle. Leather was provided by Nick Duvall and I cut to match an original belt. Total length is 40 inches. $35.

-Blackened white buff Federal belt, brass keeper, arrow shaped hooks on buckle. Leather was provided by Nick Duvall and I cut to match an original belt. Total length is 42 inches. $35.

-Blackened white buff Federal cartridge box sling with plate made by Nick Duvall. $35.

-Copper C.S. “egg” plate made by Don Smith of Trans-Mississippi Depot. On an oiled leather belt, total length 40 inches. $35.

Default blackened buff belts

I'll take all the blackened buff you have.

Let me know how to proceed,
    Thanks,

Cody Mobley
    Last edited by codymobley; 08-09-2013 at 05:58 PM.

PM sent!!!
    Pvt. J.D.
    69th NYSV Co.C
    1st Reg't. Irish Brigade
    2nd Battalion

"Faugh a Ballagh!"

Remaining items not yet sold or on hold:

All prices include shipping. PM or email Craig.E.Schneider@gmail.com if you’re interested, need additional photos, measurements, etc. All sales final.

Muskets

-1855 Springfield, second pattern, with fully functional Maynard tape primer system. Original feeder arms. Harpers Ferry 1860 stamps. Not sure how much I paid for this originally, but it was a pretty penny a number of years ago. Work done by James River Armory. $1,250.

Blankets

-Family Heirloom Weavers blue and white wool coverlet, made maybe 10 years ago. Center seam and hems hand sewn. Used a handful of times and still in great shape. $110.

Hats

-Greg Starbuck Confederate “Amzi Williamson” North Carolina clone forage cap. Made from Ben Tart’s sumac on brown jeans and custom printed lining material made to match the original. Worn a couple times. Size 7 1/8. $70.

Clothing

Equipment

-Federal 7-rivet bayonet scabbard made by Chris Schrieber. Well used and the frog is badly cracking. Still has life in it, though. $35.

Misc.

-Linen “wallet.” Measures about 38” x 12”. Entirely handsewn. Made by myself. Used a couple times. $20.

-NJ Sekela Richards Anti Sun-Stroke Cushion. Never used. $15.