Thread: Campaigner Quality Gear For Sale...

Default Campaigner Quality Gear For Sale...

Greetings,

After cleaning out my closet, I have the following extra items for sale.

1.) Lined Schuylkill Depot Federal Fatigue Blouse. Hand top stitching in logwood dyed linen thread, vintage "indigo blue" twilled wool flannel, vintage brown twilled wool body lining with correct selvage edge, and Waterbury buttons. The body is of two piece construction and the sleeves are on piece. Size 44 and made by myself from a modified Galla Rock pattern. Price: $115.00 plus shipping.

2.) NJS Corporal Chevrons. Curved shape and never worn. Price: $25.00 plus shipping.

3.) Original Wool/Cotton Coverlet. Three shades of brown in color. Price: $75.00 plus shipping.

4.) Confederate Trousers. Naturally dyed wool/cotton fabric that has faded to a tan color, black japanned buttons, belt back, and mule ear pockets. All topstitching by hand. Size 36 and made by myself. Price: $95.00.

5.) Confederate Richmond Depot II Jacket. Blue/Gray wool and cotton jeanscloth construction with Ben Tart osnaberg lining. All topstitching done by hand and features "Eagle I" buttons. Shoulder straps have been removed as a field modification. Size 42 and made by myself. Price: $85.00 plus shipping.

6.) Federal Type II Shelter Half. Bone buttons with hand stitched buttonholes and reinforcement panels. Price: $75.00 plus shipping.

7.) Confederate Jacket. Constructed of faded naturally dyed wool/cotton fabric and based off of an original in an Iowa collection that was captured in Georgia. Six button front, four piece body, and one piece sleeves. Lining is osnaberg by Ben Tart. Buttons are "Eagle I's." Size is 44 and made by myself. Price: $110.00 plus shipping.

8.) Federal Contact Shirt. Gray/tan wool flannel with black metal buttons and breast pocket. This shirt is made of a slightly heavier flannel than others I own, making it a great shirt for sleeping or cold weather. Unsure of maker, bought online. Size is 42. Price: $65.00 plus shipping.

9.) Red Wool Flannel Shirt. This features blue tape trim and original small brass buttons. This would look great worn as an overshirt or under a Federal coat or Confederate jacket. Buttonholes are handsewn. Made by myself based on an original illustration. Size is 44. Price: $75.00 plus shipping.

10.) Confederate Copy of a Mexican War Haversack. White cotton drill with hand topstitching. Scalloped edge with bone buttons. Made by myself. Price: $30.00 plus shipping.

Please email me at ddorwig@gmail.com if you are interested. I will accept Paypal (email me first) or USPS Money Orders within seven days of agreeing to purchase an item. Photos are available upon request for seriously interested parties. Please email me rather than send a private message.

Thanks!

Darrek

You got any pictures of this stuff?
    Mike Phineas
    Arlington, TX
    24th Missouri
    Army of the Frontier
    www.24thmissouri.org

\"The floggings will continue until morale improves...\"

Mike,

Drop me an email at ddorwig@gmail.com if you would like to see an image of any of these items.

Thanks!

Darrek

The Federal Fatigue Blouse is on hold pending payment.

Thanks!

Darrek

The shelter half has sold!

Thanks,

Darrek

Richmond Depot II is sold!

The coverlet and haversack have sold.

Thanks!

Darrek