Thread: REVISED: 1859 McClellan For Sale

Default REVISED: 1859 McClellan For Sale

Sorry about my last post. I was unaware that auction style add's are not allowed. I was doing it that way because I'm unsure how much my 59' is worth. Once again my apologies.

Selling my 59' Mac. 12" seat, practically new sweat skirts from Carrico leather, good solid saddle. Pommel plate stamped "CS". 4 coat straps. Saddle bag stud appears to have been repaired. E-mail is the easiest way to contact me @ khlasic@gmail.com or PM on the forum. Asking $400 OBO. $30 Shipping. my pictures 065.jpgmy pictures 064.jpgmy pictures 061.jpgmy pictures 060.jpgmy pictures 068.jpgI prefer paypal. Thank you!

Also will donate 5% of the sale to the forum.

Bump and price dropped to $350.00. MAKE AN OFF GUYS! Need to get this placed.

Are the stirrup leathers and all there, or is it as shown in the pic? Also is it a revamped 1904 or a modern tree? I seen you also have a breast strap for sale. I am looking for a package for a new reenactor that I just recruited that is looking for an outfit. If you have any gear, uniform, etc you would like to sell he is starting from scratch.

Thank you
    "Time To reload"

Lexi Knauss
    Cmshooter

9th IND/2nd NC Cavalry

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" Josey Wales
    "I've simply been brought up being knocked down" Buster Keaton

@CMShooter No just what you see in the pictures. And it is a modern tree on semi QH bars. I really only have available what I listed on CWreen. I still can't get myself to part with my other gear. But I do have a Carl Pepper single ring halter with leather lead if he's interested.

Saddle is sold! Please close thread.

Chris, The tracking info you sent on the saddle shows that the package is being sent to Des Moines, Iowa, and not to New Jersey, where I live. Please send the correct tracking info, as I'm guessing that you mixed up the tracking number with some other package. - Joe

Chris, It looks like the package has now departed Des Moines, so hopefully it's headed my way after all - Joe