Thread: Never worn High-Quality CS Jacket and Frock for Sale

Default Never worn High-Quality CS Jacket and Frock for Sale

Size 42 Confederate Shell Jacket made from a Richmond Depot Type III pattern using Charlie Childs K1 Blue/Gray Kersey. Lined with Osnaburg and contains one interior breast pocket. Waterbury Block “I” buttons adorn the jacket. Extensive hand stitching throughout. All exterior top stitching and button holes are done with logwood thread. Sleeves and interior facings are all hand stitched in. This jacket is new and has never been worn. Price $200 shipped (insured).

Size 44 CS Frock Coat made by Fenny Hanes at the Richmond Depot. Frock Coat is made from a very nice steel gray satinete and contains Virginia State buttons on the front, tail and cuffs. This coat can be seen on the Richmond Depot website. www.kabar44.com/frockcoatMilitiaSatinete.htm Just add rank and this garment would make a great senior NCO’s coat or a Junior Officer’s field coat as well. This frock coat has never been worn and is in brand new condition. It sells new for $459.95, but I am willing to let it go for $325 shipped (insured).

Please PM me if you’re interested. I will take payment by money order.

Thank you,
    Weldon Svoboda

BG1.jpgBG2.jpgBG3.jpgFROCK1.jpgFROCK2.jpg

The RD 3 has $100 in fabric alone and a new frock by Fenny for that price is insanely cheap! Someone better jump on these quick.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.westernindependentgrays.org
    www.governorguards.com

Frock coat is sold pending funds.

Blue/grey kersey jacket is still available.

Weldon Svoboda