Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue-Gray Alliance, 150th Gettysburg Challenge Coins

These are still avaliable then?

Default 150th Gettysburg Anniversary Coin

Matt,

This is John. I may be a little late, but are there any of subject coins still available? My son was a reenactor at the Gettysburg event and he told me all the coins were sold out when he got there. I have a paypal account if this coin is still available. Thanks - John

Due to popular demand, I am placing another order of the BGA 150th Gettysburg coins. They should arrive in 4 weeks or so.
    $10 per coin plus another $4 S&H in CONUS covers up to 5 coins. If more than 5 coins desired, S&H is $6 in CONUS.
    You can use PayPal's 'Send Money' feature to send payment to mssbko@comcast.net.

All funds go to preservation of the 1st KY flag in the Museum of the Confederacy.

Thanks,
    Matt O'Driscoll
    1st Regiment KY Volunteers, Co. E

Quote Originally Posted by maddogjohn View Post
    Matt,

This is John. I may be a little late, but are there any of subject coins still available? My son was a reenactor at the Gettysburg event and he told me all the coins were sold out when he got there. I have a paypal account if this coin is still available. Thanks - John
    I have about 12 Challenge Coins left for the 150th BGA Gettysburg event. They would make great Christmas gifts!

Each coin is $10. Shipping (in the continental US) is $4 for up to 5 coins. Shipping includes padded envelope and tracking number. So for 1 coin, the cost would be $14, 2 coins would be $24, etc.
    You can either send the money using PayPal to address mssbko@comcast.net.
    Or, if you donít have a PayPal account, PM me.

If you use PayPal, be sure to include your mailing address as a note in the purchase.

All in all, this fund raiser was a huge success raising close to $10,000 for the conservation of our unit's flag.
    My heartfelt thanks on behalf of myself and my unit!

Thanks!
    Matt O'Driscoll
    1st Regiment KY Volunteers, Co. E

Money sent via PayPal for one coin. Thanks and best of luck with the restoration project!

Default Challenge coin

Interested in a challenge coin. PM sent.