Thread: Reproduction Medical Forms

Default Reproduction Medical Forms

Good afternoon,
    As I prepare for 150 Gettysburg, and 150 Chickamauga, I can not find all of my various Repro Medical Forms, i.e. Surgeons Morning Report, etc.
    I have usually seen folks selling copies of these online, but latelyI have not seen anyone selling them. I'm not sure if Sullivan's Press' CD has all of the forms.
    So, if you have any leads on a source for me to get copies, than I can properly provide the Adjutant with my reports.
    Also has anyone seen a copy of a Hostetlers Bitters label?Most Respectfully,
    Dave Furukawa, PA-C
    Surgeon
    21st OVI

Silas's links?
    Eli Heagy
    187th PV

The 137th NY performed way, way better than the 20th Maine at Gettysburg. They just didn't have a self promoting blow hard of a Col. leading them.
    "I didn't do my homework when I was in school. And, you expect me to do yours for you? Not happening."

Dave,
    I have all the medical forms on my computer. Send me an email and I will send them to you.

YHS,
    John Ferrannini
    Surgeon
    67th NY, 1st Long Island Vols.

John,

May I prevail upon you also for a digital set of the medical forms. I have some of the Sullivan Press documents on a disc, but don't have what I would need.
    I'd be appreciative.

Carson Hudson
    Assistant-Surgeon
    Williamsburg VA

To all of you who have sent me requests for medical forms, please be patient. My family and I have just returned from being out of town for my graduation. I will get the forms out to you in the next couple of days.

YHS,
    John Ferrannini
    Surgeon

Default Repro Medical paperwork

Hi
    I am also looking for the Medical forms. I am returning to the hobby after a few year break. Thank you in advance and stay safe.

Could I please get a digital set as well - I am just starting out.

Thanks!