I'm selling the following items and will be happy to send photos and answer questions; just send me an email at antebellumMD@gmail.com. I prefer Paypal or certified funds. Prices include shipping to continental US.
(1) Original mid-19th century pocket apothecary scale w/ weights and wool lined, japanned case. $100.
(2) Original post-war (but period appropriate) porcelain pill tile - $60 (has chip in lower left corner).
(3) Wood mortar & pestle:$20.
(4) Original (probably late 19th century) hypodermic syringe w/ extra needles and comes in velvet lined case. $60.00
(5) Original (possibly mid to late 19th century) medicine dose glass and minum glass in maroon cylinder/case. $50.00
(6) Original mid-19th century medical instruments: (a) tissue forceps; (b) bandage scissors (angled handle); and (c) forceps. I would prefer to sell them as a group for $100.00.