Thread: Cap Pouch, haversack, pattern

Default Cap Pouch, haversack, pattern

Cap Pouch. Higher quality Sutler Row cap pouch. I bought this years ago, I believe from Fall Creek Sutlery, and it was described as their “campaigner grade” pouch. Full sheepskin. Straps riveted to back. No nipple pick, used and some scratches, but tons of life left. $25

Federal Tarred Haversack. Well worn, but very serviceable haversack. Not a very shiny finish. Marked inside with a faint “T.F. Rayles, U.S. Inspector” mark and further down the bag with the stamp of “Crescent City Sutler, Hagerstown, MD.” $25

Sutler row quality suspenders. Thick cotton webbing with leather tabs, used, worn, somewhat dirty but serviceable. $5

Homespun Patterns, Federal Enlisted Man’s Frock Coat Pattern. Brand new, pattern uncut. $10

For Photos check out: http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/mk...%202013?page=1 (along with some other 18th and early 19th century things for sale). Prices do not include shipping, which will vary depending on where you live.

If interested please contact me at rugby_bhoy@hotmail.com, I don't often have time to check PMs. May have a couple more things up here in the next couple of days. Thanks.

I Remain, &c.
    Matthew Keagle

Haversack, Cap Pouch, and Suspenders have sold. Frock coat pattern is still available, how about $8 + shipping?

I Remain, &c.
    Matthew Keagle

Hi i was wondering if you still have the black crossbelts for sale.
    Cameron Lyman
    Eighth generation Texan

Independent Rifles
    Trans-Mississippi Hellcats

Sorry those are sold. I have remaining:

Homespun Patterns, Federal Enlisted Man’s Frock Coat Pattern. Brand new, pattern uncut. $5

Sutler Row quality Enfield Rifle Sling, used but ready for much more service. $10

I Remain, &c.
    Matthew Keagle