Thread: 150th Gettysburg

Question 150th Gettysburg

Does anyone have any information about guidelines, scenarios, rules etc for the Union Medical Department at Gettysburg Event being held in July?

I've looked over the website and have found no information pertaining to us. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    John Ferrannini
    Surgeon, 67th NY 1st Long Island Vols.

I've cleaned up this thread a number of times. Sometimes the remarks got a warning, sometimes they got an infraction. Either way, the remarks disappeared.

Those little red cards mean something.

Choose your event. Go to it. Talk about it.

Let the next guy choose his event, go to it and talk about it.

And some folks get to do three and even four events in this time frame. Hooray!
    Provost Aide de Camp

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." >Mark Twain

Did you check the GAC website? There must be a pphone number there somewhere. This close to the event, calling someone associated, is going to be your best option. I would guess you'd have to go by the rules they have set on the website as a general guidline but, yours is a more special impression.

http://www.gettysburgreenactment.com...ion-standards/

Contact via mail or phone:
    Eli Heagy
    187th PV

The 137th NY performed way, way better than the 20th Maine at Gettysburg. They just didn't have a self promoting blow hard of a Col. leading them.
    "I didn't do my homework when I was in school. And, you expect me to do yours for you? Not happening."

John, I would contact the Federal command, and ask for contact information for their medical coordinator ... then go from there.
    I Remain, Your Obedient Servant,
    Jimmy "Doc" Nelson
    Moderator (well, sometimes . . hehehe )
    ** We have Rules here! **

Daylight Lodge # 760 F&AM
    Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels

In honor of my 3rd Great Grandfather: "John Daniel Nelson", Surgeon, 4th Georgia Infantry, CSA