Thread: Looking for someone in the Savannah/middle Georgia area going to the 150th Gettysburg

Hybrid View

Default Looking for someone in the Savannah/middle Georgia area going to the 150th Gettysburg

Hello all

I am looking for a confederate unit to fall in with for the 150th Gettysburg. It will be myself, a friend and my uncle. We have all reenacted for years but have not been as active lately because of our jobs. I have plans for the upcoming 150th Gettysburg but they are no longer taking independent registrants and they require each individual to list a unit. Let me know if anyone has room for 3! Thanks!

Specify your event dates please--there is more than one.
    Provost Aide de Camp

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." >Mark Twain

I'm referring to the Gettysburg reenactments dates between July 4-July 7, 2013

Default Fall in with the 4th TN cav

Guys. You can fall in with Lt. Col. Matthew Mallory and the 4th TN Cavalry dismounted for first day as part of Archer's Brigade. Call Matt at 256-468-0006

2nd Lt. Roger Pelletier
    10th Confederate Cavalry

Contact me by private message if you are still looking for an infantry unit.