Thread: Completely handsewn RD II for sale

Default Completely handsewn RD II for sale

Just in time for Gettysburg, I offer an outstanding Richmond Depot II jacket in-stock and ready to ship. I take Paypal at Ross4thUSInfy@aol.com and questions or "I'll take it" via PM or email Ind18th@aol.com. Here's what I have:

Size 46 Richmond Depot II jacket, fully and completely handsewn (including all inner seams, etc. No machines were harmed in the making of this garment). Price is $165 shipped USPS Priority. This is a savings of over $70 the normal price of a garment of this quality due to taking a deposit previously and then buyer backing out. I am applying the deposit toward this, thereby reducing this to sell quickly.It is constructed of brown Family Heirloom Weavers old-stock jeancloth, lined in Wambaugh and White osnaburg, with a field-added slash pocket on the breast, pre-War silver US Infantry roundabout buttons, functional eppaulettes, and is a great value for the amount of handwork involved.

I will also consider trades for this garment. I am looking specifically for a size 46 or 48 Columbus Depot jacket by Wambaugh, CJ Daley, or other higher quality vendor, or a British I&C knapsack or Federal doublebag by an equally high quality vendor. I'm not looking to haggle on price or quality of trades, and if this doesn't sell I'm happy to keep it and wear it myself.

RD2.jpgRD2-2.jpgRD2-3.jpgRD2-4.jpgRD2-5.jpg
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012

To publicly answer a question I received, I will be happy to do different buttons on this if these are not desired. I've got several other types that we can discuss. I'm quite firm on this price, as its quite a value for the details, but will definitely consider trades
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center

Ross,

PM and Email Sent

Best,

Greg Richardson

Thanks for the queries - this jacket is sold and going to a good home
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center