Thread: Officer's or citizen's dress shirt for sale

Default Officer's or citizen's dress shirt for sale

As usual, Paypal at Ross4thUSInfy@aol.com. Questions or "I'll take it" via PM or email (fastest method to reach me) at Ind18th@aol.com. Here's today's offering:

Size 46-48 officer or civilian dress shirt, completely handsewn $160 shipped. If you're tired of the standard fare and want to stand out, or just appreciate the finer reproductions out there, this is absolutely for you. This is a one-of-kind horizontal pleated front shirt, constructed out of a quality medium weight checked linen from St. Augustine Textiles, with two rows of 27 pleats completely handsewn, with flat felled seams and all the bells and whistles. This shirt also features some very rare original small pin shank Novelty Rubber Company India rubber buttons (backmarked N.R.C.O P=T). Pleated shirts are among the most under-represented items in reenacting, and horizontal pleated shirts are even rarer. This shirt is constructed using two original examples, is a roomy square cut pattern with arm gussets, longer body, and high-quality material and construction. With the pleating, it took almost twice as long to construct as a standard square cut shirt, but it's worth it.

I will also consider trades for a quality Columbus depot jacket in size 46 or 48, a quality repro I&C knapsack, or English accoutrements.

shirt1.jpgshirt2.jpgshirt3.jpgshirt4.jpg
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012

Ross,

I sent you an email.
    Jas. T. Lemon
    Captain, 50th Va. Co. D

As for trade material, I will also consider a quality Federal double bag knapsack (MBS, Sekela, Jim Lammers, etc).
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center

Pay Pal on the way....
    Jas. T. Lemon
    Captain, 50th Va. Co. D

Thanks James - that's it for that one. Stay tuned for more future sewing projects...
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center