Thread: Battleshirt and Etc. F/S

Default Battleshirt and Etc. F/S

"Papa wants a new pair of boots” so I am going to release from the bondages of my war chest the below items:

4th Virginia Battleshirt. Size 48. Cadet Gray with Black Trim. Flat brass coin buttons. New, crisp, and unworn except to try on (and it is too big for me). Color is bluer than the photo shows. Made by The Richmond Depot. Asking $150 shipped.

Set of braces. New and un-worn / unused with the exception they were mounted / stored on a pair of trousers. Made by The Richmond Depot. Asking $35 shipped.

Officers haversack. New and unused except the straps were treated with Huberd’s. Several inner compartments plus one under the flap that closes with a Federal Eagle cuff button. A Federal Shield is stitched in the outer flap. Silver buckles. Not “campaigner quality”, but nice. A product of The Regimental Quartermaster. Asking $42 shipped.

Black cotton vest. Made by The Blockade Runner. Size 46. This has been be “go-to” vest for seven years and it shows it. I t has seen the elephants of 145th Gettysburg and Manassas, 150th Manassas and Shiloh, and hop-scotched every event in-between. Clean and ready for your memories. Asking $26 shipped.

Leather valise. Measures 7 by 10 inches. Has a label on the inner flap which reads”D.B. Brooks & Brothers Salem, Mass. Pat’ed”. This has been very used but is still very serviceable, of course. I believe this is an old Dixie Leatherworks product. Asking $23 shipped.

Pay Pal only, please. PM me of any interest.
    Jas. T. Lemon
    Captain, 50th Va. Co. D

PM sent

-Bill Bosworth

Valise is now spoken for, thanks.

Jim
    Jas. T. Lemon
    Captain, 50th Va. Co. D

And now the vest is spoken for too, thanks!
    Jas. T. Lemon
    Captain, 50th Va. Co. D

And the haversack too is now sold. Leaving only the battleshirt and the braces.
    Jas. T. Lemon
    Captain, 50th Va. Co. D