Thread: Mess Set and Canteens

Default Mess Set and Canteens

I have the following items for sale. Email me at robinslmusgrove@gmail.com if interested or for any questions as I will not respond to PMs. Add $8 for shipping. All sales are final. I accept check, money order, or PayPal.

Confederate Mess Set
    The set includes a well used white cotton haversack with a wooden button. It is machine sewn with a hand-sewn buttonhole. Also included is a mess skillet. The skillet features a sheet metal pan 8" dia with a wrought iron handle with scroll finial hook 8 1/2". Also including a bone handle antique knife and an antique silver fiddle spoon with initials "LEL" engraved in the handle. $70.

U.S. Canteen
    Federal issue canteen. Hot-dipped tin canteen with pewter spout made by Axel Ulrich, covered with federal issue blanket scrap. It features a leather strap and cork attached with cord. $70.

Kidney Canteen
    Fort Ligonier Kidney Canteen made by Hot Dip Tin. Then canteen is new and unused and does not include a cork or strap. $45
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"Of course, they say wars never settle anything - but that business about secession was settled by that war." Shelby Foote

Prices reduced:

Confederate Mess Set SOLD
    The set includes a well used white cotton haversack with a wooden button. It is machine sewn with a hand-sewn buttonhole. Also included is a mess skillet. The skillet features a sheet metal pan 8" dia with a wrought iron handle with scroll finial hook 8 1/2". Also including a bone handle antique knife and an antique silver fiddle spoon with initials "LEL" engraved in the handle. $63.

U.S. Canteen
    Federal issue canteen. Hot-dipped tin canteen with pewter spout made by Axel Ulrich, covered with federal issue blanket scrap. It features a leather strap and cork attached with cord. $63.

Kidney Canteen
    Fort Ligonier Kidney Canteen made by Hot Dip Tin. Then canteen is new and unused and does not include a cork or strap. $40
    Last edited by robinslm; 02-21-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"Of course, they say wars never settle anything - but that business about secession was settled by that war." Shelby Foote

Yinger Guest

Default US Canteen

I'll take it!

Sent you a PM

John Yingling

All items are sold, thanks!
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples