Thread: County Cloth US Issue Blanket, RDII (38-40), B-G Kersey Kepi (7 1/2), and Breastplate

Thumbs up County Cloth US Issue Blanket, RDII (38-40), B-G Kersey Kepi (7 1/2), and Breastplate

Friends,

I have the following items for sale. All prices include shipping and tracking to the continental US, PayPal is greatly preferred, all sales final, and please ask any questions before buying. Just drop me a PM if you're interested, thanks!

Rare County Cloth US Issue Blanket
    This is a great US blanket made by County Cloth long ago. Features brown end stripes and an incredibly well done three-line 'US' in the center. Great condition, but it does have a little wear from campaigning, a few small worn areas where you could push a finger through, and a small 1"x2" area pulled away on the very edge near the corner (see photos). If you want a very high quality blanket that actually shows use from campaign, this is it! $145 shipping and tracking included.

RDII, size 38-40
    I believe this was made by Jodi Nolan. Outstanding condition, just has two small holes on the left sleeve, a light stain on the inside left breast lining (never really tried to wash it out actually), and the lining had a tear in it behind the neck but I carefully repaired it with a handsewn patch (please see photos). TONS of hand work, including all buttonholes, all top stitching, sleeve lining to body lining, and the body lining attached to the body of the jacket. Very crisply stamped Waterbury eagle buttons. Really a high quality item and great brownish-greyish color. $165 shipping and tracking included.

Blue-Grey Kersey Kepi, size 7 1/2
    I think this was made by Greg Starbuck. Outstanding material that's extremely close in color to Wambaugh and White's new B-G kersey. Features a painted brim, false painted chinstrap, Script I buttons, a hand sewn leather sweatband, and my favorite feature is the very awesome lightweight lining (it is slightly discolored on the crown due to the adhesive affixing it to the disk). Outstanding condition as it's been barely used. This is perfect for the Chickamauga Kershaw's Brigade impression and will very closely match a jacket made from W&W's new B-G Kersey. $95 shipping and tracking included.

Eagle Breastplate
    Very crisp stamp, the lead is NOT overfilled on the back, and the loops are the proper gauge wire. $8 shipping included.

Paul Boccadoro
    Liberty Rifles
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default More photos.

More photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blanket sold.

Kepi also sold.

RDII and Breastplate still available.

All items have sold.