Thread: Handsewn utensil poke sacks

Hybrid View

Default Handsewn utensil poke sacks

bags.jpg

O.k., this isn't my usual thing, as I prefer to make garments and other more entailed pieces of material culture, but I was talked into making quite a few poke sacks to be used for period eating utensils, but after no response for some time from said ordering entity, I'm offering these up to the general public. These are all completely handsewn, utilizing quality cloth such as Wambaugh & White osnaburg or other quality shirting weight cloth, are around 9 inches long by over 2 inches wide, and can accomodate a knife, fork, and spoon to fit into the haversack. They're handy, they're period, and readily available cheap. Priced at $3 each shipped, I have three of each material, for a total of 18.

Paypal only at Ross4thUSInfy@aol.com. Questions or "I'll take one (or more) via PM or email at Ind18th@aol.com Specify style or say "surprise me"....
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012

Current stock is all sold out. If you really need a bag or two, I've got plenty of cloth left and could knock some out.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012