Thread: Federal Mounted Service Jacket w/trim, Made by Sekela, 36/38 by 32/34 $ 350 shipped

Default Federal Mounted Service Jacket w/trim, Made by Sekela, 36/38 by 32/34 $ 350 shipped

Friends, I'm putting my mounted service jacket up for sale. It was made by Nick Sekela. A talented friend, the late Art Stone, lowered the collar from its regular Army height to the more common, and much more comfortable, Volunteer Army height. The coat was purchased in 2002 for $ 462.50. It has seen some service, but not that much, and has been very well taken care of. It has faded a bit, but is still blue, and always will be due to the type of material that Mr. Sekela used. The yellow trim has picked up a bit of the blue jacket dye from sweat but that just gives it a bit of a "veteran" look It will fit you if your chest is 36-38 inches and your waist is 32-34 inches. Mounted service jackets are meant to fit snugly, as seen in my photo. I'm asking $ 350 for it, whch includes shipping. I will not be lowering the price. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it and put it on when I want to watch a Civil War movie that features the cavalry I love the jacket and will be happy to keep it but will be equally happy to see a good quality troop get it. If interested please contact me at beatlefans1@verizon.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Friends, If this jacket will fit you and if you ride with the cavalry, you really should get it. Can you find a cheaper one? Yes. Can you find a better one? No.