Thread: Gear F/S

Default Gear F/S

I have some of my personal gear up for sale. All items were made by me. Pricing includes shipping. Please e-mail me at fedpard24@hotmail.com if you would like pictures or need more information. Thanks.

#1 Brown Wool civilian trousers size 34w x 34l. These are machine sewn with hand sewn button holes, buckle closure in back. Bone Buttons. $100.00

#2 Brown Wool Vest. Size 44. Vest is machine sewn and hand finished. Coin buttons. $60.00

#3 Dark Blue SA 100% Handsewn trousers. Made from a W&W kit. Worn to one event. $200.00

#4 Weller Overcoat size to fit over a 44. This coat is made from a thick wool fabric and is lined with ticking. I quilted the front down to the waist. Worn at one event. Closed with pewter buttons. $200.00

#5 Archibald Smith overcoat. Will fit over a 44 or 46. Coat was made with all the original piecing in the under collar, facings and the back belts are made one up and one down per the original. Jacket is made from a brown jean cloth from W&W and lined with a thick grey wool. Cape is made from same brown jean but lined with a grey cotton. Closed with wood buttons. Worn a total of an hour at Valley Forge. $500.
    Sean Cooper
    Mossy Creek Mercantile
    Mossy Creek Mess
    SCAR

#2 Has sold. Thanks.
    Sean Cooper
    Mossy Creek Mercantile
    Mossy Creek Mess
    SCAR

Default Price Reduction

Here is my one and only price reduction.

#1 $85.00
    #3 $185.00
    #4 $185.00
    #5 $475.00

All prices include shipping.
    Sean Cooper
    Mossy Creek Mercantile
    Mossy Creek Mess
    SCAR