For Sale: 1 pair of period eyeglasses
- Purchased at an antique show (other than that, I can't vouch for their actual age).
- Delicate silver frame; curved temples provide a snug fit.
- Screws let you easily remove the lenses to add your own prescription.
- Oval lenses are about the size of a penny.
- Bridge between lenses is a simple arch with no modern nosepads.
- Excellent condition with just minor age-spotting.
- Includes a paper eyeglass case that's scuffed but sturdy and solid.
Asking $30, which includes shipping from Ohio.
Please PM me.