Thread: Reenactor Research

gmhall Guest

Default Reenactor Research

My name is Greg Hall a graduate student in the Sociology department in the University at Buffalo. I am working on my Master's thesis and I am looking to speak with reenactors over the phone regarding their experiences. If you are interested please contact me at gmhall@buffalo.edu.

Thanks

MODERATOR NOTE: Please direct all questions, comments, or issues directly to the original poster and not on this thread. Opinions and assumptions will be deleted....
    Ross Lamoreaux
    Moderator and Sewer of Historical Clothing and Tall Tales

"But our opportunity to learn and grow, to communicate the richness of the lives that have gone before us, that does not change. We do not outgrow it. It does not tatter and fall apart in our hands..." -Mrs. Terre Lawson, 2010

Hasn't Mr. Hall posted this previously within the last 6-12 months? If I'm not mistaken he has or a similiar post. Onece I responded to it and whomever did not bother to answer.

Just asking.
    Fritz Jacobs
    CPT, QM, USAR (Ret)
    VP Kentucky Soldiers Aide Society
    CPTFritz@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Hasn't Mr. Hall posted this previously within the last 6-12 months? If I'm not mistaken he has or a similiar post. Onece I responded to it and whomever did not bother to answer.

Just asking.
    Yes, I responded last summer, did a phone interview, got a gift card from him as promised. Seemed a nice fellow who asked intelligent questions.

Hank Trent
    hanktrent@gmail.com

Yes, Mr. Hall has posted before--the progression looks like the normal one of a thesis student, especially one in a program where the master's ramps directly into the doctorate without so much as a week off between terms. Many social science programs follow the path of the dissertation being an expansion of the thesis.

University protocols normally have a 'human subject' release, with all questions being approved by a supervising committee. At least, that's what I had to do at each level of human research.
    Mrs. Lawson
    Weaver, Spinster, Strong Fast Dyes
    Knitted Goods and yarns available thlawson@bellsouth.net

Moderator, When I remember. We got Rules here!

Did your sales post disappear? Try again. But read the rules first.
    Here they are: http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...Classified-Ads