Thread: A few additional items FS: Michigan hat, canteen, vest

Default A few additional items FS: Michigan hat, canteen, vest

Thanks for checking out my items. All are high quality and have been well cared for. I prefer you to send any questions or "i'll take it" to my email 26truckjake@gmail.com. Please do not send me PM's. All items include shipping to the lower 48. I prefer Paypal but can also take USPS money orders. I am in the Baltimore area and will also meet or drive within reason for you to check out a item. Once again, any questions please send them to 26truckjake@gmail.com Thanks again for looking!

1) Michigan Hat by Kathy Bradford. Great hat just never used. Fits a 7 3/4 melon just fine. Great indigo dyed tassel. $50 shipped

2) Carpet clutch bag by Boyd Miles. New. $25 shipped

3) Axel Ullrich tin drum canteen. New w/ cloth strap. $45

4) Gray wool and check lined vest made by Richmond Depot. $50 (Email for photo)

5) Red wool overshirt made by Andrew Kasmar. Used at Manassas. Around a 52". Modified with Miss. buttons and wool felt stars on collar. $40 (Email for photo)

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Item 2 is sold

Quote Originally Posted by JasonW View Post
    Thanks for checking out my items. All are high quality and have been well cared for. I prefer you to send any questions or "i'll take it" to my email 26truckjake@gmail.com. Please do not send me PM's. All items include shipping to the lower 48. I prefer Paypal but can also take USPS money orders. I am in the Baltimore area and will also meet or drive within reason for you to check out a item. Once again, any questions please send them to 26truckjake@gmail.com Thanks again for looking!

1) Michigan Hat by Kathy Bradford. Great hat just never used. Fits a 7 3/4 melon just fine. Great indigo dyed tassel. $50 shipped

2) SOLD

3) Axel Ullrich tin drum canteen. New w/ cloth strap. $45

5) Red wool overshirt made by Andrew Kasmar. Used at Manassas. Around a 52". Modified with Miss. buttons and wool felt stars on collar. $40 (Email for photo)

Thanks!

Item 3 is Sold. Thanks!

2) Sold

3) Sold

Thanks!

Default Additional Items FS

Thanks for checking out my items. All are high quality and have been well cared for. I prefer you to send any questions or "i'll take it" to my email 26truckjake@gmail.com. Please do not send me PM's. All items include shipping to the lower 48. I prefer Paypal but can also take USPS money orders. I am in the Baltimore area and will also meet or drive within reason for you to check out a item. Some items have been relisted due to non-payment. As always, if you want multiple items, lets talk deals. Once again, any questions please send them to 26truckjake@gmail.com. Some items pictured have already been sold.Thanks again for looking!

6) Michigan Cap w/ indigo dyed tassel by Kathy Bradford 7 3/4 New $50
    7) Civilian cap by Boyd Miles. Gray wool with leather brim. Antique buttons. New. 7 3/4 $30

12) Gray wool trigger finger mitts by CJ Daley. New. $25
    13) Double roller brown leather belt by Dells. Used a few times. $40

Ground cloths and shelters:
    25) Proper Federal 3 panel shelter half. Stamped. Bought from S&S, Has hemp lines attached. Used but in great shape. $80
    26) Painted cloth shelter with sewn grommets and hemp line. From AKM Drygoods. New $60

32) Handmade housewife by Kathy Bradford. Filled with cloth, thread, buttons, antiques scissors etc. My initials sewn in. (discount if your initials are JAW!) $50
    34) Subdued Lieutenant insignia from Craddock. New. $20
    36) NJS Lincoln/Hamilton Flag. $20

P2040593.jpegP2040588.jpegP2040591.jpegP2040598.jpegP2040599.jpeg

Default Additional Photos

Photos- you should be able to enlarge these. Not sure what happened with the others.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Item 36 is sold.

Thanks for checking out my items. All are high quality and have been well cared for. I prefer you to send any questions or "i'll take it" to my email 26truckjake@gmail.com. Please do not send me PM's. All items include shipping to the lower 48. I prefer Paypal but can also take USPS money orders. I am in the Baltimore area and will also meet or drive within reason for you to check out a item. Some items have been relisted due to non-payment. As always, if you want multiple items, lets talk deals. Once again, any questions please send them to 26truckjake@gmail.com. Some items pictured have already been sold.Thanks again for looking!

6) Michigan Cap w/ indigo dyed tassel by Kathy Bradford 7 3/4 New $50
    7) Civilian cap by Boyd Miles. Gray wool with leather brim. Antique buttons. New. 7 3/4 $30

12) Gray wool trigger finger mitts by CJ Daley. New. $25
    13) Double roller brown leather belt by Dells. Used a few times. $40

Ground cloths and shelters:
    25) Proper Federal 3 panel shelter half. Stamped. Bought from S&S, Has hemp lines attached. Used but in great shape. $80
    26) Painted cloth shelter with sewn grommets and hemp line. From AKM Drygoods. New $60

32) Handmade housewife by Kathy Bradford. Filled with cloth, thread, buttons, antiques scissors etc. My initials sewn in. (discount if your initials are JAW!) $50
    34) Subdued Lieutenant insignia from Craddock. New. $20
    36) NJS Lincoln/Hamilton Flag. $20

P2040593.jpegP2040588.jpegP2040591.jpegP2040598.jpegP2040599.jpeg

Dear Jason,

Your big box has arrived in good order. What a wonderful act of kindness!! I had to dig to find the item I ordered within that great box of generosity.

Cleburns Wagon Corp often sees young men who are excellent stock men, but for whom civil war is a new thing. It is a constant effort to outfit them properly. Your kindness will help make that possible.

(Though I think I'll take the dice out of the same bag with the Bible ).

All the best to you,
    Mrs. Lawson
    Weaver, Spinster, Strong Fast Dyes
    Knitted Goods and yarns available thlawson@bellsouth.net

Moderator, When I remember. We got Rules here!

Did your sales post disappear? Try again. But read the rules first.
    Here they are: http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...Classified-Ads