Thread: Local groups in my area? (NE Ohio?)

Hybrid View

Default Local groups in my area? (NE Ohio?)

Hi, I'm a lady and basically alone in my desire to reenact right now... I have two groups that I associate with (5th Texas and 41st Ohio) but have yet to socialize extensively with either. I'm not necessarily looking to join a separate group, but am interested in finding out which groups are around in my area --- Northeastern Ohio, specifically Cuyahoga County. Never hurts to have options!

Also, I'm 22, going on 23, and would really love to know if you have people around my age in your group as well. I still feel a bit funny being that 20 something year old with a bunch of 40 year olds! Thanks for your understanding.

I'm in the 51st OVI. We are in Tuscarawas/stark/summit County. I am 28 so sort of around your age. Shoot me a pm or email 340dartswinger@gmail.com if you want additional info. Welcome to the community!
    Aaron Lutton
    51st OVI
    Army of the Ohio

I am the Capt of the 1st Tennessee and we are based in NE Ohio. We have ladies in our group that are teens, some 20's and some 30's. Plus soliders in all age ranges. Drop me a Pm if interested. We are part of the Army of the Shenandoah so there are many ladies to socialize with as we all pretty much camp close to each other as an army.
    Bob Custer
    1st Tenn Co H
    AOS