Thread: Quality Items - CS Jackets, Trousers, banjo and more

Default Quality Items - CS Jackets, Trousers, banjo and more

Hello friends, I have a few items up for sale, as I am in need of funds! Prices are negotiable and include shipping. Paypal is preferred. Pics available upon request. Send me an e-mail at Michaelclarke24@gmail.com

1) Pvt. John Moorman Jacket, 11th VA, Original is located in the MOC. Pattern by Craig S. Body is Tart's Sumac Jean, Cuff and Collar trim is custom dyed by Craig S. Hand Sewn by myself. The pattern was smaller than I anticipated and I would say it's a 38. Too small for me unfortunately, because I really like the jacket. The Sumac Jean will fade to the brown of the original once you get it out in the sun. $200

2) Type 1 made by Jim Wareheim, in the 90s. Bought this from Tim Cole in 2003 I think. Size 42. Well worn, not for pretty boys, has some fraying, and plenty of dirt. Overall it's in good condition for a campaign look. $125

3) 7 Button, currently buttonless, Confederate Shell made by none other than Tim Cole. Mystery pattern with some modifications. This type of jacket shows up in countless pictures. County Cloth #12. Size 40. You can see how the material is fading, pretty cool, just too small for me, I thought I could make it work...I was wrong. $125

4) Gettysburg Pattern Trousers made by myself. Hand Sewn. 34 -36 waist, 34ish length. County Cloth #SFG. Great condition with some dirt. $100.

5) Corner Clothiers check shirt, Size 44ish. $65.00

6) Bob Thornburg Grain Measure Banjo, Calf Skin head, gut strings - Great beginners banjo, 5th string is broke. I learned a few minstrel tunes and lost interest. Oh well, $350

Respectfully,

Michael Clarke
    Liberty Rifles

Quick Update guys:

1) Pvt. John Moorman Jacket, 11th VA, Original is located in the MOC. Pattern by Craig S. Body is Tart's Sumac Jean, Cuff and Collar trim is custom dyed by Craig S. Hand Sewn by myself. The pattern was smaller than I anticipated and I would say it's a 38. Too small for me unfortunately, because I really like the jacket. The Sumac Jean will fade to the brown of the original once you get it out in the sun. $200

2) Type 1 made by Jim Wareheim, in the 90s. Bought this from Tim Cole in 2003 I think. Size 42. Well worn, not for pretty boys, has some fraying, and plenty of dirt. Overall it's in good condition for a campaign look. SOLD

3) 7 Button, currently buttonless, Confederate Shell made by none other than Tim Cole. Mystery pattern with some modifications. This type of jacket shows up in countless pictures. County Cloth #12. Size 40. You can see how the material is fading, pretty cool, just too small for me, I thought I could make it work...I was wrong. $125

4) Gettysburg Pattern Trousers made by myself. Hand Sewn. 34 -36 waist, 34ish length. County Cloth #SFG. Great condition with some dirt. SOLD.

5) Corner Clothiers check shirt, Size 44ish. SOLD

6) Bob Thornburg Grain Measure Banjo, Calf Skin head, gut strings - Great beginners banjo, 5th string is broke. I learned a few minstrel tunes and lost interest. Oh well, $350

Default Price drop

Quick update folks.

1) Pvt. John Moorman Jacket, 11th VA, Original is located in the MOC. Pattern by Craig S. Body is Tart's Sumac Jean, Cuff and Collar trim is custom dyed by Craig S. Hand Sewn by myself. The pattern was smaller than I anticipated and I would say it's a 38. Too small for me unfortunately, because I really like the jacket. The Sumac Jean will fade to the brown of the original once you get it out in the sun. $185

2) Type 1 made by Jim Wareheim, in the 90s. Bought this from Tim Cole in 2003 I think. Size 42. Well worn, not for pretty boys, has some fraying, and plenty of dirt. Overall it's in good condition for a campaign look. SOLD

3) 7 Button, currently buttonless, Confederate Shell made by none other than Tim Cole. Mystery pattern with some modifications. This type of jacket shows up in countless pictures. County Cloth #12. Size 40. You can see how the material is fading, pretty cool, just too small for me, I thought I could make it work...I was wrong. $110

4) Gettysburg Pattern Trousers made by myself. Hand Sewn. 34 -36 waist, 34ish length. County Cloth #SFG. Great condition with some dirt. SOLD

5) Corner Clothiers check shirt, Size 44ish. SOLD