Thread: WTB a replica $100 confederate bill

Default WTB a replica $100 confederate bill

am looking for 2 prints or copies of a Dec 1862 $100 confederate bill bearing the
    picture of Lucy Holcombe Pickins. Dosen't have to be pristine, just in color & ledigable.
    Want to frame with a news article
    "In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances,
    profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." Mark Twain

There is a decent scan of such a bill here:

http://www.rebelstatescurrency.com/confederate.html

You could print it out on a color printer.

Steve
    Steve Sheldon

I've been decorating a wall in my house with Civil War era memorabilia. I've seen some ads on ebay and other places for complete sets of replica Confederate currency for $10 or less.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good place to buy replica Confederate currency?

I've printed some images off of the web, but I don't know the original dimensions so I don't know what size to print it at. For $10, I'd just as soon buy a pre-printed set.

Steve
    Steve Sheldon

I had been looking for some reproduction notes as well, and could only find bad copies or the "parchment" paper notes. Until I found The Flag Guys, they have several different note sets. Use the link below to go to their site. I have the top 4 sets and used them to make my copies on laid paper.

http://www.flagguys.com/money.html

Hope this helps, really clear and good looking notes and printed on both sides (if it is correct to be).

ThomasR.