Thread: Mystery/Mobile Depot jacket Size 50-52

Default Mystery/Mobile Depot jacket Size 50-52

I have for sale a size 50-52 Mobile mystery jacket. It is machine sewn, but with hand sewn top stitching and button holes.

The only thing that makes this jacket not quite campaigner grade are the low end civilian dome and coin buttons that I put on it. You can't tell there low end unless you look at the back of them.

This was made by a lady who sewed campaigner quality uniforms for our unit.

I'm only asking $125 SHIPPED for this NICE big boy jacket. I just have to many, and need to make room in my closet.

Message me for pics.

Your pard,
    Andrew Schultz
    Possum Skinners Mess

Don't tell people you do things "exactly like they did" while standing in front of a wall tent you share with your wife with the four poster bed, cooler, camp stove, and heater etc. Be honest with yourself and the people you are talking to.--Robert Collett, 2010

Andrew Schultz
    Possum Skinners Mess

Don't tell people you do things "exactly like they did" while standing in front of a wall tent you share with your wife with the four poster bed, cooler, camp stove, and heater etc. Be honest with yourself and the people you are talking to.--Robert Collett, 2010

Sold pending funds!!
    Andrew Schultz
    Possum Skinners Mess