Thread: WTS - High quality Federal Double Bag & Western CS Painted gear

Default WTS - High quality Federal Double Bag & Western CS Painted gear

Folks, I'm selling off :

*A very high quality used Federal Doublebag that I purchased from Brian White ( of White & Wambaugh). It has a maker mark of " J & W Lyall New York. It has no rips or tears, still has it's blanket roll straps, and is in 100% servicable condition. I uesd it once for the 150th Shiloh 15th IA , so it traveled down the river with the rest of us. Super pack for the money. $140 shipped !

* ( Set only ) Handmade CS coth painted belt ( sz 34- 36 ) with an awesome "clip corner" buckle ( way underepresented at Western Theatre events) , and handmade "georgia pattern" painted cartridge box belt, both in used campaigned condition, but still tons of life left. All made by Jason Rich formerly of Homespun Wares, back in the day. ( sold only as a set) $40 shipped !

Only m/o or cahiers check, sorry no returns, so ask questions if you've got em'

Pictures Dec 5th 2012 198.jpgPictures Dec 5th 2012 197.jpgPictures Dec 5th 2012 196.jpgPictures Dec 5th 2012 195.jpg
    Eric Brown

Currently known to associate with the WIG / AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

I'll take the knapsack!

And I'll take it if he doesn't!

Sir, ( Paul ) you are first but your mailbox is full. Clear it out some and I'll send the info needed. Just resend your request.
    Eric Brown

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Knapsack is sold, pending payment.
    Eric Brown

Painted Cloth set sold . Pending payment.
    Eric Brown