Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closet cleaning, guns, belts and more!

Default Closet cleaning, guns, belts and more!

I am cleaning out my closet again to ease my moving load. I accept USPS MO and Paypal plus 4% Shipping is included on all items. I will also consider reasonable offers. Photos can be viewed here http://s1171.beta.photobucket.com/us...91712172643127

1. .45 Cal. Spanish Jukar Kentucky Rifle. This is a percussion model and has had a lot of work done to it. The barrel has had the modern markings removed and the serial number was re-stamped on the bottom of the barrel. The barrel, lock plate and hammer have been slow rust blued. The stock has been stripped re-stained and finished using linseed oil and beeswax. I have also added two brass inlays into the stock as well. It has very little use. There is one small crack near the side plate, but it does not effect the overall soundness of the stock. $275

2. Italian 1860 Army colt. The barrel and cylinder have re-done using Birchwood Casey plum-brown and the grip has been re-finished also with linseed oil and bees wax. $150

3. Old Jarnagin .58 cal. federal cartridge box. This thing has spent a lot of time in the field (about 20 years) but remains in great shape $75

4. Jarnigan Forked Tongue buckle belt. size 40 This is the Magee and George style but doesn't have the marks. $30

5. Jarnagin large goat skin gauntlets used one time. $30

6. Jarnagin poncho $30

7. Size 44 Jarnigan federal infantry overcoat. This has had a lot of the top stitching redone by hand with logwood dyed thread. All of the button holes have been redone also. $250

8. NCO belt I think came from Regimental Quartermaster, adjust up to size 40 $25

9. Set of shackles purchased from a antique shop in Perryville. $75

10. Civilian trouser made by Raquelle Echelberger. Made of a light weight flannel machine sewn with all of the finish work done by hand. Size is 40-44 waist they can be let out a little also and the length is 29 $60
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.westernindependentgrays.org
    www.governorguards.com

Poncho is sold
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com

NCO belt on hold
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com

Forked tongue belt is on hold
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com

Hey Tyler,
    PM sent on the Colt... THNX!!!, Rocky
    Rocky Higginbotham

Long Ago & Far Away Proudly Served With The;
    Bummers, Mudsills, & Cleburne's Command

Revolver is sold
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com

Hey Tyler!

Hope all is well man! Oh boy how I wish I had the budget for that fine Kentucky Rifle... you did some nice work on it, and it is quite reasonably priced. Someone will come away with a great firearm, both functional and beautifully aesthetic.

All the Best from your pard in the 42nd Miss!
    (Living History) Pvt. Zachary Mark Henson
    Company I 42nd Mississippi Volunteer Infantry Regiment
    "Mississippi Reds"

"The last romantic and first modern war."
    - Shelby Foote

"If this cause, that is dear to my heart, is doomed to fail, I pray heaven may let me fall with it, while my face is toward the enemy and my arm battling for that which I know is right."
    - Major General Patrick R. Cleburne

Hey man good to hear from you! Thank you for your kind words about the rifle, I appreciate it. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing you all again.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com

Here is what remains

1. .45 Cal. Spanish Jukar Kentucky Rifle. This is a percussion model and has had a lot of work done to it. The barrel has had the modern markings removed and the serial number was re-stamped on the bottom of the barrel. The barrel, lock plate and hammer have been slow rust blued. The stock has been stripped re-stained and finished using linseed oil and beeswax. I have also added two brass inlays into the stock as well. It has very little use. There is one small crack near the side plate, but it does not effect the overall soundness of the stock. $275

2. Old Jarnagin .58 cal. federal cartridge box. This thing has spent a lot of time in the field (about 20 years) but remains in great shape $75

3. Jarnigan Forked Tongue buckle belt. size 40 This is the Magee and George style but doesn't have the marks. $30 on hold

4. Jarnagin large goat skin gauntlets used one time. $30

5. Size 44 Jarnigan federal infantry overcoat. This has had a lot of the top stitching redone by hand with logwood dyed thread. All of the button holes have been redone also. $250

6. Set of shackles purchased from a antique shop in Perryville. $75

7. Civilian trouser made by Raquelle Echelberger. Made of a light weight flannel machine sewn with all of the finish work done by hand. Size is 40-44 waist they can be let out a little also and the length is 29 $60

8. Springfield sling maker is unknown $25
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com

Here is what remains with reduced prices

1. .45 Cal. Spanish Jukar Kentucky Rifle. This is a percussion model and has had a lot of work done to it. The barrel has had the modern markings removed and the serial number was re-stamped on the bottom of the barrel. The barrel, lock plate and hammer have been slow rust blued. The stock has been stripped re-stained and finished using linseed oil and beeswax. I have also added two brass inlays into the stock as well. It has very little use. There is one small crack near the side plate, but it does not effect the overall soundness of the stock. $250

2. Old Jarnagin .58 cal. federal cartridge box. This thing has spent a lot of time in the field (about 20 years) but remains in great shape $65

3. Jarnigan Forked Tongue buckle belt. size 40 This is the Magee and George style but doesn't have the marks. $25

4. Jarnagin large goat skin gauntlets used one time. $25

5. Size 44 Jarnigan federal infantry overcoat. This has had a lot of the top stitching redone by hand with logwood dyed thread. All of the button holes have been redone also. $220

6. Set of shackles purchased from a antique shop in Perryville. $65

7. Civilian trouser made by Raquelle Echelberger. Made of a light weight flannel machine sewn with all of the finish work done by hand. Size is 40-44 waist they can be let out a little also and the length is 29 $50

8. Springfield sling maker is unknown $20
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com
    www.governorguards.com